The Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
Posted by Zoe Geoffrion , on Dec, 2015
The ISO quality management systems standard provides a wide assortment of perks for any organization. The standard quality applies to businesses of any sector or size who is looking to enhance their inside operational and management processes. Most experts recommend that businesses who are seeking to complete the ISO 9001 certification present that standard throughout their business and not just one area or department. Although it is very important to Consult to an experienced ISO Consultant to get a ISO 9001 Certification with ease and much complications.
Benefits of ISO 9001
There are a number of benefits that come with an ISO 9001 certification.
- Improved customer satisfaction and enhanced loyalty from customers which leads to consistent business
- Increased market share and revenue that is obtained through fast and flexible responses to various opportunities in the market
- Integrating and aligning processes which will in turn increase results and productivity
- Improved business performance and enhanced cost management
- Confidence is provided to parties who are interested due to the effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency of the company
- Enhanced competitiveness and credibility in the market
- Consistent delivery of services and products
- Short cycle times and much lower cost due to the use of helpful resources
- Enhanced communication, administrative, and planning processes
ISO 9001 Certification Process
The ISO 9001 quality management process of certification involves two different audits. This is the point in which ISO certification consultants would be of use. These two audits involve a pre-assessment audit as well as a certification audit. In order to become officially certified you will have to meet all of the requirements provided by the ISO 9001 standard.
The first assessment will determine if all of the requirements outlined in the standard are currently being met and if the quality management system is ready for the next step. The next assessment would determine how effective the system is and looks to confirm that the current system is operational and implemented correctly. After the second step there is a recommendation for certification. If no corrective action has been taken, it then goes to the process of certification decision and review. Once it has been reviewed by an impartial panel, certification is then achieved.
Even though the certification process can be challenging and time-consuming, hiring an ISO certification consultant will help you to go through the entire process with ease. Every company no matter how big or small can benefit from an ISO 9001 quality management certification. It makes everything much better for your company and your clients and customers.
If you are in need of ISO certification consultants to help you through the process of certification, Barile Consulting can help. Visit their website for more info.