Posted by Zoe Geoffrion , on Apr, 2018
Are you looking for a way to keep your pets protected and on your property? Perhaps, you have a mischievous dog that likes to dig under your current fencing, or a cat that is well-known for jumping over your privacy fence to escape. If so, you can provide an additional way to prevent them from leaving your yard or keep them out of your favorite flower garden. With an outdoor fence solution for pets, you can train your goats, pigs, dogs, or cats where their limits are when wandering around your yard. An Invisible Fence can help prevent your pets from escaping the safety of your own property.
What to Expect When You Install an Invisible Fence® Brand pet fence
- A cable is buried under the ground around the areas you do not want your pet to cross. Whether it runs along the side of your current fence or surrounds an area you do not want them to gain access too.
- A transmitter is placed on your property in places such as your basement or outdoor garage to emit a radio signal to the cable.
- Your pet is fitted with a collar that has a computer device installed and picks up a digital radio signal.
- If your pet approaches the cable buried under the ground, your animal will hear a tone to warn them they are close to a restricted area.
- With outdoor fence solutions from Invisible Fence® Brand, your pet will receive a mild static pulse if they continue until the animal retreats from the cable.
Save Money and Protect Your Pet
Invisible Fence® Brand offers the innovative solution to keeping your pets happy and safe. With their state-of-the-art technology, you can prevent your pets from entering a restricted area and train them where their boundaries are. By utilizing this method, you provide an effective way to keep your dog safe when you are not able to keep an eye on them. In addition to saving money on having to repair damaged fencing or replanting your favorite flowers by keeping them out of your garden.