The Pros and Cons of a Traditional Service in Mystic
Posted by alex , on Nov, 2014
In today’s modern world, there are many options available to you when it comes to burying a loved one. However, many people still hold that a Traditional Service in Mystic is the only proper way to send their loved ones into the afterlife. As with any type of burial option however, traditional services have their pros and cons.
Read on below for some of the pros and cons of holding a Traditional Service in Mystic as opposed to other burial options.
The Pros of a Traditional Burial Service
1. A traditional burial service often only takes about 30 minutes, as you are foregoing the service at the church. If you are doing the burial service at the church, friends and family often have to take off for an entire day.
2. A burial service is much easier to organize.
3. Since a burial service is so much simpler, it is also a whole lot less expensive when it comes to the cost. The cost of the funeral home, flowers, and food can get very expensive before you realize what is happening. If you are under any type of budget constraints, then this may very well be the best option for sending off your loved one.
The Cons of a Traditional Burial Service
1. A simple burial service doesn’t give family and friends the chance to get together and share memories. This is often a time of closure for friends and family, so you will want to consult them first before making a decision.
2. A simple burial service is also a lot less personal than a service at the church is; so many people feel that they are slighting their loved ones.
3. Depending on your religion, a simple burial service may not be an option. You need to check your faith and see if this is the right choice for you before making any decisions.
These are just a few of the pros and cons of having a traditional burial service for a loved one. You should weigh them carefully and consult other family members before making any type of a decision. You can Click Here for more information as well.