Posted by Timothy Harvard , on Jun, 2015
In today’s manufacturing and distribution markets, there is a great deal of competition. Everyone is trying to produce the best products for the lowest cost. However, even the best products at the most reasonable cost can be seen as inferior by the consumer if the packaging is not done right. This is why it is very important to have convenient and sturdy packaging handles on your products, and custom made handles provide the most solutions.
What are Packaging Handles?
A packaging handle is a special handle that is an integrated part of a product package. For example, not long ago, six packs of beer were packaged in cardboard cartons, and the packaging handles were simply holes in the top of the carton. However, this soon gave way to plastic because it was cheaper and easier to use, and early plastic handles were not much better than the holes in cardboard cartons. In fact, they often broke and this caused serious problems sometimes.
Who Needs Packaging Handles?
Do you manufacture beverages or other consumable products in containers? Your products need handy and convenient carrying handles. Also, the consumer needs and expects handles that are sturdy and easy to carry.
Why Custom Packaging Handles?
Your competitors offer products with easy to carry packaging handles, and so do you. So, how can you separate your products from the competition? Why not offer handles that are colorful and different from all the rest. Here are some of the options you have when you select a top provider of custom packaging handles for your goods:
* Greater convenience – once you choose the right provider, your handles can be custom made to fit your products and customers. A top provider works with you to understand your market and customers. They know what people like and can offer innovative ways to earn the customer’s attention and loyalty.
* Stand-alone products – with custom packaging, your products are no longer like all the others. This is a great way to attract new customers without going through all the time and expense to change your products.
* Greater brand awareness – when you stand out from the rest, you are more likely to be noticed. This can get your brand or logo in the minds of the consumer.
* Lower costs – with the right packaging handles, you can lower your total costs.
* Increased sales – all the features of custom packaging handles leads to one main benefit, more sales and this raises your profit margins and provides you and your company with a brighter future.
If you would like to explore the many benefits custom packaging handles can offer, come to PakTech. We provide handles and packaging equipment for easy installation, and you can find us online right now at http://paktech-opi.com/en/support-sales for more details.